Monday, February 7, 2011

omigod, am i confused or whaat?!?!

my life is soooo confusing! i know i promised everybody that i would stay single for valentines day, but i dont know. who knows how im gonna be on monday? i think i might have *teeny* crush on somebody. and i know for a fact he likes me back. but who the hell knows if im gonna date him, because he can piss me off at times. & ive dated him before, if that helps anybody. but yeeah, he shall remain nameless...

ughh, today in connections he sat behind me & was staring at me the whole time? like wtf? he's an eavesdropper too! he was listening to me & my friends conversations. who does thatt?

im so fricking confuzzled. so call me or something if you have any advice! (:

love always,
annnnna!(:
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment