Sunday, February 6, 2011

random thoughts of minee,

im in a much, much, much better mood today than i was yesterday! 
im feeling a lot better, and i even might be able to get out of the house today or tomorrow...(:
though i should be typing my essay right now, im doing this. debate essays aren't the most fun thing to be doing, so i always happen to have Facebook and Blogger open in another tab. oh, ad btw, i have given up on that kid i was talking about yesterday...he's pointless. the biebs is my man and he always will be! he still "loves" me, but, i don't/won't love him back! i redid my bulletin board yesterday...put new pictures up and everything. its completely full of pictures of me and my friends...doing that made me happy :) i also hung up a couple things on my closet door...olivia's huge birthday card & kalina and olivia o's beautiful poster with messed up pictures. so yeah, i better get typing that essay...but i will be back on later.


love always,
annnna!(:
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment